BADASS TENTS® CONVOY™ ROOF TOP TENT
Discerning outdoor enthusiasts who live the “go big or go home” life will appreciate this next-level tent designed to look like a classic roof rack with features that enhance performance and user experience. Quick to set up, featuring an aerodynamic low-profile design to fit in most garages, reduce wind noise and poor gas mileage while on the road.
This is the lightest, thinnest hardtop tent on the market today, at 5” tall from top of the roof and 122 lbs. Manufactured in the USA with durable, high-gloss coextruded plastic, Convoy looks OEM with no external latches or straps. The optional full 4'x6' skyward moonroof, combined with the large windows, give you true 360° views. You're going to like Convoy...a lot!
$3,495.00 – $3,595.00
$2,795.00 – $2,995.00
2005-2016 Land Rover LR3 / LR4 / Discovery 3 / Discovery 4 CONVOY® Rooftop Tent w/ Low Mount Crossbars$2,795.00 – $2,995.00
Outstanding vehicle integration keeps BA Tent’s RTTs snug to the vehicle for better daily commuter performance and while in route to your offroad adventure. With it’s lower center of gravity and weight, you’ll never feel it while crawling over rocks and racing across the Baja Desert. The enhanced aesthetic is another Badass bonus that overlanders and campers alike value.
- Available now for; the New Land Rover® Defender 110, Discovery 5 and LR3 /LR4, Toyota® fifth genderation 4Runner and coming soon for the Jeep Wrangler 4 Door and FJ Cruiser amongst other vehicles.
- Athentic roof rack styling using coextruded ABS high-gloss Plastic over an extruded aluminum frame.
- Aggressive, off-road look with pipe-framed cage styling in “Nightsky” Gloss Black, “Polar” Gloss White or “Shadow” Utility Textured Black
- Ultra-slim 4” frame and low profile mounts allows for garage entry*
- Fully integrated waterproof* tent and clamshell engineering
- Patented modular design with Expert level DIY assembly delivers higher quality at a lower price
- Patented moonroof offers a full skyward view
- Durable, micro-weave black mesh window screens keep the no-see’um bugs out and provide unobstructed 360-degree views to bring the outside in, or seal up when you need privacy.
- OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or reduction in gas milage
- High-performance tent walls made of waterproof* 400 denier weight, 6-8oz/yd2
- Lightweight at 92lbs lbs helps retain low vehicle center of gravity
- Gas shock strut arms lift system allows for quick set up and structural integrity even in windy conditions
- Two person + dog sleeping capacity
- 100% recycled thermal regulating/even mattress pad offers comfort and support
- Coated and weather-resistant zippers with convenient branded zipper pulls
- Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**