BA Tents 9’ Telescoping Universal Fit Ladder w/ hooks for BA Rooftop TentAugust 9, 2021
2009-23 Toyota 4Runner (Gen 5) CONVOY® Rooftop Tent w/ Low Mount CrossbarsAugust 10, 2021
2005-2016 Land Rover LR3 / LR4 / Discovery 3 / Discovery 4 CONVOY® Rooftop Tent w/ Low Mount Crossbars
$2,720.00 – $2,880.00
• OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or loss in gas mileage.
• Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
• The lightest, thinnest hardtop tent on the market at 5” tall and 122 lbs.
• Ultra-slim 4” tall Extruded Aluminum Frame supports up to 500lbs
• 360° views with 3 doors and 4 large zippered windows & Moon Roof
• Includes a 1″ open cell foam sleeping pad w/ waterproof cover
• Two person + dog sleeping capacity
*** Includes BADASS Tents Low Mount Cross Bar Set ***
***20% off MEMORIAL DAY SALE ENDS 5/31
IN STOCK, SHIPS WITHIN 48hours ***
Discerning outdoor enthusiasts who live the “go big or go home” life will appreciate this next-level tent designed to look like a classic Land Rover roof rack with features that enhance performance and enjoyment on your 2005-2016 Land Rover LR3 / LR4 / Discovery 3 / Discovery 4.
All Badass Tents are quick to set up, feature an aerodynamic low profile design to fit in your garage and not create extra wind noise or poor gas mileage while on the road. They are the lightest, thinnest hard top tents on the market today at 92 lbs. and 4” tall frame. Manufactured with a durable, high gloss coextruded plastic cover, that looks like an OEM paint job, mounted on a space-age extruded aluminum frame with no external latches or straps to give this an OEM showroom look and feel.
The Badass Tents’ Convoy RTT includes a full 4×6’ skyward moonroof, high-strength aluminum frame construction with large open view window design, for 360-degree views and an integrated awning. The Convoy’s ultra-slim profile design (4” tall + mounting brackets) will allow most vehicles to pull into residential garages and parking structures without having to remove the rooftop tent.*
Outstanding vehicle integration keeps BA Tent’s RTTs snug to the vehicle for better daily commuter performance and while in route to your off-road adventure. With it’s lower center of gravity and weight, you’ll never feel it while crawling over rocks and racing across the Baja Desert. The enhanced aesthetic is another Badass bonus that overlanders and campers alike value.
Preassembled rooftop tents come out of the box ready to install on your vehicle, using our included low mount cross bar kit, plan on 2hrs to get it up and running.
*Check clearance before entering home garage or parking structures. It’s not Badass to damage a vehicle, RTT or building.
** See batents.com/warrantee for limited warranty details. Long story short, we cover all the hard parts of the tent against manufacturing defect or damage, excluding any soft parts. We don’t cover “operator error” or my dog did it, my rig rolled over, etc.
***OEM Ladder and vehicle not included.
- Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
- The lightest, thinnest hardtop tent on the market at 5” tall and 92 lbs.
- Classic roof rack styling using coextruded high-gloss plastic outer shell
- Ultra-slim 4” tall Extruded Aluminum Frame supports up to 500lbs
- High-performance tent made of industry leading waterproofing using 420D Nylon Oxford Fabric with 3 doors and 4 large zippered windows
- Durable, micro-weave black mesh window screens keep the no-see’um bugs out and provide unobstructed 360-degree views to bring the outside in, or seal up when you need privacy.
- Gas shock strut arms allows for quick set up and structural integrity even in windy conditions
- Included Patented moonroof offers a full skyward view
- OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or reduction in gas mileage.
- 100% recycled thermal regulating/even mattress pad offers comfort and support
- Patented modular design with Expert level DIY assembly delivers higher quality at a lower price
- Two person + dog sleeping capacity
|Dimensions||87 × 9 × 54 in|
|Select Color Option||
Night Sky Gloss Black w/ Low Mount Cross bars, Polar Gloss White w/ Low Mount Cross bars, Onyx Utility Black w/ Low Mount Cross bars
Alan Hernandez (verified owner) –
My wilderness experiences have achieved a level of thrill and satisfaction well beyond my expectations. Ever since the installation of my new BadAss Tent on my LR3 I have been able to take short and long term rugged adventures. Many trips are spur of the moment since my prep time and loading of my gear has been significantly reduced. My interior cargo space is now freed up since I am not lugging around and setting up a tent outdoors on the ground. I don’t have to arrive at my favorite site before dark to set up my gear, I’m ready to camp anywhere I am. Every time I deploy my rooftop tent I am amazed at how easy and quick this set up is. The linkage of the lightweight but sturdy framework and the fabrication of the cloth, zippers and windows looks like the engineering team went the extra mile to make sure the fit and finish was spot on. Me and wife appreciate things that work perfectly and this certainly does. I wouldn’t change anything except for more time off of work. If you love the outdoors and want something that is easy to set up, looks great retracted or deployed , has a low frontal area on your vehicle and you enjoy gazing at the stars at night, looking at nature and wildlife with your binoculars from a higher vantage point, then this tent is exactly what you need. You will never sleep on the ground again. I never write reviews. This is my attempt to convey my thoughts of personal experiences with this great product. Happy trails.