• 600lbs Static load (at Camp) 200lbs Dynamic load (in transit)
• You can remove front roof panels without removing the rack!
• Modern plate design roof rack styling using extruded aluminum cross beams.
• Ultra-slim 3.1” tall steel and aluminum Frame supports up to 75lbs
• No drilling required
• OEM-style vehicle integration adds no noise or reduction in gas mileage.
• Modular design with DIY assembly delivers higher quality at a lower price
• Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
This Badass Tents NEW Ford Bronco 2-Door roof rack kit for the 2021 and newer 2-Door Ford Bronco is the first aftermarket roof rack on the market today! Designed with our signature low profile aerodynamic design to fit in your garage* and not create extra wind noise or poor gas mileage while on the road.
Manufactured in our Poway, CA facility, this new roof rack fits with no modifications to the FORD hard top roof and can be installed in several hours for any handyman with the correct tools. No Drilling Required and components included to mount as shown.
Made in the USA our kits consists of precision CAD designed and laser cut steel structure and supports, powder coated gloss black, with extruded aluminum cross beams available in silver or anodized black for a stealthy look. The aluminum cross beams allow for easy t-slot hardware to mount lights, high lift jack kits, shovels, etc to the rack easily.
Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
The first to market rear only short aftermarket roof rack!
Modern plate design roof rack styling using extruded aluminum cross beams.
Ultra-slim 3.125” tall steel and Extruded Aluminum Frame supports up to 450
No drilling required
OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or reduction in gas mileage.
Modular design with Expert level DIY assembly delivers higher quality at a lower price
*** ASSEMBLY REQUIRED and vehicle not included.
*Check clearance before entering home garage or parking structures. It’s not Badass to damage a vehicle, RTT or building.
** See batents.com/warrantee for limited warranty details. Long story short, we cover all the hard parts of the tent against manufacturing defect or damage, excluding any soft parts. We don’t cover “operator error” or my dog did it, my rig rolled over, etc.