BA TENTS Camper Returning SignAugust 7, 2021
BA Tents 9’ Telescoping Universal Fit Ladder w/ hooks for BA Rooftop TentAugust 9, 2021
2020-23 Land Rover NEW Defender 110 CONVOY® Rooftop Tent w/ Low Mount Crossbars
$2,720.00 – $3,499.95
• OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or loss in gas mileage.
• Includes top Cross bars and full Patented moon roof!
• Includes Low mount cross bars, no rack or other parts required
• Works with clear site rear camera and satellite radio!
• Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
• The lightest, thinnest hardtop tent on the market at 5” tall and 122 lbs.
• 360° views with 3 doors and 4 large zippered windows & Moon Roof
• Includes a 1″ open cell foam sleeping pad w/ waterproof cover
• Two person + dog sleeping capacity
***20% off MEMORIAL DAY SALE ENDS 5/31
IN STOCK, SHIPS WITHIN 48hours ***
Click here to download PDF mounting instructions.
Discerning outdoor enthusiasts who live the “go big or go home” life will appreciate this next-level tent designed to look like a classic Land Rover roof rack with features that enhance performance and enjoyment on your 2020+ NEW Land Rover Defender 110.
All Badass Tents are quick to set up, feature an aerodynamic low profile design to fit in your garage and not create extra wind noise or poor gas mileage while on the road. They are the lightest, thinnest hard top tents on the market today at 92 lbs. and 4” tall frame. Manufactured with a durable, high gloss coextruded plastic cover, that looks like an OEM paint job, mounted on a space-age extruded aluminum frame with no external latches or straps to give this an OEM showroom look and feel.
The Badass Tents’ Convoy RTT includes a full 4×6’ skyward moonroof, high-strength aluminum frame construction with large open view window design, for 360-degree views and an integrated awning. The Convoy’s ultra-slim profile design (4” tall + mounting brackets) will allow most vehicles to pull into residential garages and parking structures without having to remove the rooftop tent.*
Outstanding vehicle integration keeps BA Tent’s RTTs snug to the vehicle for better daily commuter performance and while in route to your off-road adventure. With it’s lower center of gravity and weight, you’ll never feel it while crawling over rocks and racing across the Baja Desert. The enhanced aesthetic is another Badass bonus that overlanders and campers alike value.
Preassembled rooftop tents come out of the box ready to install on your vehicle, using our included low mount cross bar kit, plan on 2hrs to get it up and running.
*Check clearance before entering home garage or parking structures. It’s not Badass to damage a vehicle, RTT or building.
** See batents.com/warrantee for limited warranty details. Long story short, we cover all the hard parts of the tent against manufacturing defect or damage, excluding any soft parts. We don’t cover “operator error” or my dog did it, my rig rolled over, etc.
***OEM Ladder and vehicle not included.
- Made-in-USA quality you can see, backed up by a 3-year warranty**
- The lightest, thinnest hardtop tent on the market at 5” tall and 92 lbs.
- Classic roof rack styling using coextruded high-gloss plastic outer shell
- Ultra-slim 4” tall Extruded Aluminum Frame supports up to 500lbs
- High-performance tent made of industry leading waterproofing using 420D Nylon Oxford Fabric with 3 doors and 4 large zippered windows
- Durable, micro-weave black mesh window screens keep the no-see’um bugs out and provide unobstructed 360-degree views to bring the outside in, or seal up when you need privacy.
- Gas shock strut arms allows for quick set up and structural integrity even in windy conditions
- Included Patented moonroof offers a full skyward view
- OEM-style vehicle integration adds no extra wind noise or reduction in gas mileage.
- 100% recycled thermal regulating/even mattress pad offers comfort and support
- Patented modular design with Expert level DIY assembly delivers higher quality at a lower price
- Two person + dog sleeping capacity
|Dimensions||87 × 9 × 54 in|
|Select Color Option||
Night Sky Gloss Black w/ Low Mount Cross bars, Polar Gloss White w/ Low Mount Cross bars, Onyx Utility Black w/ Low Mount Cross bars
Shannon Glidden –
We are so pleased with our BADASS rooftop tent!! It turns all the heads!!! We went with this longest Convoy model because of how well it integrates with our defender vehicle design. It looks slick and seamless and people don’t even realize it’s a whole pop up tent until they see it perform. Added bonus, we were able to fit both myself, my tall husband and our 1.5 year old comfortably in the tent with it fully extended!! The user experience for launching the tent is almost too easy. As a traveling mom who loves to hit the road with kids in tow, it’s perfect and can be fully launched in 3 minutes. Inside the tent, in addition to the extension feature, we enjoy our skylight. Total bonus feature sleeping under the stars! And the internal pockets for holding cell phones/ water bottle at night makes it a perfect package.